Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Can I Get Miles with That?



I just came back from a great vacation in Europe. Ok, so I knew I was pushing it when I flew there on a frequent flyer ticket and had to take 2 connections to get home. I'm thankful I arrived in one piece, although tired as hell, but my bag must have not wanted to come home. The darn thing wound up in Berlin! I have visions of my bag circling around a bag carousel and finally wheeling itself out of the airport and to the Berlin Wall for some pics and a pint!

I'm staring at the computer screen trying to motivate myself to even look interested.  Ah Berlin..If only I had it so good. 

Can't complain, my holiday was great..more to come on that!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Welcome home, Paul!!! Maybe we can RUN one day, huh? hahaha! Glad you had a GREAT TIME!!

Recover from your trip and be in touch when you can.

~Jess